LAS VEGAS (Jan. 5, 2017) – The LINQ Promenade – Caesars Entertainment’s open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district at the center of the Las Vegas Strip – celebrates the beginning of 2017 with Chinese New Year and football specials throughout the month of January. Guests can also enjoy daily specials and entertainment throughout the promenade.
- Yard House: From now through Jan. 15, guests can enjoy holiday classics: lobster mac n cheese, crab scampi pasta, parmesan crusted pork loin, a 14-ounce New York steak and a 16-ounce rib eye, along with festive cocktails like the boulevardier on holiday and the salted caramel mule.
Chinese New Year Specials
The following discounts will be available during Chinese New Year beginning Friday, Jan. 27 to Sunday, Jan. 29.
- Bella Scarpa and Welcome to LV Store: 10 percent off merchandise.
- Ghiradelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop: Specialty Chinese New Year-inspired tin of 15 intense dark chocolates ($12.50 each or two for $20).
- Flour & Barley – Brick Oven Pizza: Kung Pao Shrimp Pizza, featuring Kung Pao sauce, mozzarella, roasted peppers and shrimp, garnished with green onions and peanuts ($17.50).
- Sky Shop: Apparel and collectible items available for a limited time only.
- Virgil’s Real Barbeque: Hush puppy samples and a custom drink honoring the year of the rooster with Espolón Blanco Tequila.
- Sprinkles: Year of the rooster cupcakes, as well as cupcakes featuring the Chinese characters for double happiness and longevity.
- Honolulu Cookie Company: 2017 Chinese New Year gift box including 16 cookies of six different flavors, available Friday, Jan. 13 through Saturday, Feb. 11 only at Las Vegas store locations and honolulucookie.com ($17.50).
- O’Sheas: Drink specials including $23 beer pong, draft beers starting at $4 and nightly entertainment.
- TAG Sports Bar and SQUEEZE: Drink specials featuring Tsingtao beer.
Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar
Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar combines dining and a dynamic bar to create a high-energy fiesta at The LINQ Promenade. Enjoy Latin beats, handcrafted cocktails and beer specials every Friday and Saturday night beginning at 9 p.m. for Latin night. Guests can also sing along to their favorite songs on Sunday nights with karaoke starting at 9 p.m. Locals receive 20 percent off on Mondays with local Nevada ID. Taco Tuesday special will continue with 50 percent off all tacos, available all day.
Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas
Enjoy 50 percent off appetizers and cocktails at Brooklyn Bowl during Happy Hour (5 to 7 p.m.) and Reverse Happy Hour (midnight to close). For details on upcoming concerts, please visit brooklynbowl.com/las-vegas.
Honolulu Cookie Company
The newest edition to The LINQ Promenade, Honolulu Cookie Company will offer a Valentine’s Collection featuring a vintage-inspired package with both pineapple and heart shaped premium shortbread cookies in a variety of flavors, available in store and online beginning Wednesday, Jan. 11 through Valentine’s Day.
ameriCAN Beer & Cocktails
ameriCAN Beer & Cocktails focuses on the wide variety of American canned beers. The bar seeks to offer a different beer from each of the 50 U.S. states, inciting their guests to explore the menu and try a diverse assortment of brews. Guests can enjoy a $50 open bar, all day, every day, along with live entertainment on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays starting at 9 p.m.
Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery
The Celtic-themed sports bar will host events throughout the month for NFL playoffs, divisional playoffs, conference championships, pro bowl and 2016 NCAA college football championships. Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery will offer daily specials, including:
- Moscow Mule Mondays: $7 Tito’s Moscow Mules
- Tequila Tuesdays: $5 house margaritas and $8 Patrón margaritas
- Whiskey Wednesdays: $5 whiskey and Coke, as well as $7 Jack Daniels, Crown Royal and Jameson
- Throwback Thursdays: $3 throwback can beer including PBR, Miller Highlife, Milwaukee’s Best, Coors Original and Joseph James
- Facebook Friday: Check in on Facebook for $5 off total bill, along with $5 Fireball
- Don’t Miss the Show Saturdays: Shot specials available all day
- NFL Football Sundays: 5 for $30 bucket of beers (Bud Light 16-ounce bottles), $7 Bud/Bud Light, $8 20-ounce Tecate and $9 20-ounce Heineken
ABOUT THE LINQ PROMENADE AND HIGH ROLLER
The LINQ Promenade, an open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, anchored by the world’s tallest observation wheel, the High Roller, has redefined the iconic Las Vegas skyline. Located at the heart of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, The LINQ Promenade features more than 30 unique retail, dining and entertainment venues and plays host to a variety of special events, festivals and more. Topping out at 550 feet, the High Roller observation wheel, voted “Best Attraction of 2016” and “Best Amusement Ride of 2016” by the readers and editors of the Las Vegas Review-Journal, is the focal point of the unique urban entertainment district. The wheel’s 28 glass-enclosed cabins feature an interactive experience including video and music that fade away to unveil spectacular views of the famed resort city in the 30 minutes it takes to complete one full revolution. Each cabin accommodates up to 40 people. Unique in-cabin experiences including the Happy Half Hour (for guests ages 21 and over and includes an open bar inside the cabin during the 30-minute ride); North America's first in-cabin Chocolate Tasting with Ethel M Chocolates and Yoga in the Sky (a 60-minute experience that can accommodate up to six guests per one-hour session). Cabins are also available for individual or group experiences. For more information, please visit TheLINQ.com