X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restaurant reviews 7/10

El Dorado Cantina
    3025 S. Industrial Road
    El Dorado Cantina is too deliciously diverse to be overlooked - Las Vegas Weekly
    website: El Dorado Restaurant / Cantina Las Vegas - Authentic Mexican Food

Siegel’s 1941
    El Cortez
    Siegel's 1941 Will Cure Your Off-Hour Munchies — DTLV
    Note: seniors enjoy 50% off from special menu
    on Wednesdays

Therapy
    518 East Fremont Street
    Downtown Gets Some THERAPY — Eating Las VegasEating Las Vegas

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
    Harrahs
    Toby Keith

Re: Restaurant reviews 7/10

Thanks again Westie. That Therapy looks interesting. I'll also visit 1941 when I go to see how Careless Kitties and The Flame come together as one concept.
    On my ride up to Mohegan Sun I had a fine brunch Pho at Pho 501 ------ 501 Main St #5, East Hartford, CT 06118----- which I learned about from your reviews. Thanks. I found it very good. I went the Sunday after the 4th so the city was shut down and there were no crowds. I went a bit off my no carb diet with some noodles, but they said that they can serve the chicken variety with just bean sprouts, so I'll try that next trip.
    Actually, it all has me interested in making a Vietnamese Pho like soup at home.

I did not quite understand if the chicken version counted as Pho or just the beef version. Beef seems most mentioned. Perhaps you know. Anyway, thanks again. Good information.

Comment

Re: Restaurant reviews 7/10

Dewey - Pho may be made with either chicken or beef though I have only had beef. Given the limited menu, I was surprised to discover how early Pho 501 opened, 10AM weekdays and 8AM weekends. I subsequently learned Vietnamese from the south eat Pho for breakfast while those from the north consume it any time of the day. I plan on making a return visit early one Sunday morning to get the Pho Ga (chicken) to go.

Comment

Working...
      X