Resort fee note

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resort fee note

The Orleans increased its resort fee to six dollars in April. That is low compared to most places, but the fact that it is going up is not good news.
    That being said, no comped rooms are charged a resort fee.
    And I have now booked rooms on the B connected site at the Gold Coast, the Orleans, and Sam's Town. When I book and confirm, I am told about the resort fee. When I check out, I am not charged.
    I asked three times about this. I got different answers. This past time at the Orleans I was told, "It depends on the promotion."
    Sam's Town was very interesting.
    First, I caught some glitch and booked my weekday rooms for $10. At the time of booking ALL weekday rooms through the end of December this year were $10. I figured there must be some mistake and the possibility of booking at those rates only lasted one day.
    So, with such cheap rooms I figured that the resort fee would be added in, another $4.50. At checkout none was added to the bill.
    I guess we can't be guaranteed that booking with B Connected on the website saves the resort fee, but it is not a bad bet. Most nights the Ruby card rates are in the twenties. Not bad.
Working...
X