MyVegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyVegas

If you like playing slots anyway, consider playing the MyVegas slots in conjunction with Facebook friends. It does take a while, but you can earn some pretty nice freebies.

Vegas happens here. | myVEGAS

Re: MyVegas

Dont' forget the show discounter Goldstar.com for discounted tickets. Marc Savant right now is free (well, with a $7 service fee for the free ticket. Still a great price)

Comment

Thanks Dewey! Good Info. I tend to rely on Tix for Tonight. How do you think they compare?

Comment

I think them are about the same. Tix for tonight lets you go without preplanning, but sometimes the lines are long. They will have a more varied selection and be a bit cheaper.

Comment

Thanks for the tip Dewey.

Comment

Originally posted by dewey089 View Post
            If you like playing slots anyway, consider playing the MyVegas slots in conjunction with Facebook friends. It does take a while, but you can earn some pretty nice freebies.

Vegas happens here. | myVEGAS
            Yes it can take awhile and be a bit frustrating. However it can also be quite fun and rewarding. Hoping to earn enough points for Excalibur's Tournament of Kings. A good deal just for playing a game.

Comment

Are the loyalty points the only points that can be used for prizes?

Comment

Yes. The other points are the chips used to play the games. Playing earns the loyalty points and later, when the strip is built, sometimes points come when you redeem chips.

Comment

Originally posted by throwall3 View Post
                  Yes it can take awhile and be a bit frustrating. However it can also be quite fun and rewarding. Hoping to earn enough points for Excalibur's Tournament of Kings. A good deal just for playing a game.
                  It is a good deal, especially once you get the strip built. Those later buildings give some great chips out and often the chips are for loyalty points.
                  I have the Angry Bird game running in the background when I am on the computer. Using a head phone set very low, I can tell when the eggs come or when there is a jackpot and touch back to keep the game spinning.

Comment

Originally posted by dewey089 View Post
                    Yes. The other points are the chips used to play the games. Playing earns the loyalty points and later, when the strip is built, sometimes points come when you redeem chips.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
                    X