Thread: coming changes is bus schedules

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default coming changes is bus schedules

This is a good site to easily see the changes on particular routes starting Oct 26.

Most of the changes seem pretty good to me. Nothing seems to limit tourist use of the buses and a few things expand it a bit.
    October 26, 2014 Service Change

I have lived the last 25 years in south texas near the gulf
    Blog Entries

Default Re: coming changes is bus schedules

Thought I would add my experience of 17 bus trips asked to show or check reduced pass 3 times during October trip.
    Last edited by keno60; 10-19-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Nice. And helpful as always. I just keep it out most of the time, so I don't test the asking system. I hope to be there Tuesday. All systems are go. I'll use your hint of getting the all access senior pass down the street from the Orleans this time as that is where I'll be starting.

Thanks Keno--and Dewey--our senior ID expires in May. If we go after that, I figured they would never attend to the date--we also have a Medicare card--until we get a chance to go to Bonneville and get it renewed. Love using the bus, and your information is greatly appreciate.

I have lived the last 25 years in south texas near the gulf
    Blog Entries

I checked the schedule's. Did you notice any changes for the 202? I know you use that a lot.

We love the 202 and really feel comfortable riding it. We often stay at Sam's and ride the 109 to Flamingo and catch the 202 there from the airport. From Sam's we always ride the 202 to Gold Coast/Palms and then catch the shuttle to Orleans, then their shuttle to Bally's; then walk to Ellis Island, then catch the 202 back to Sam's--a full day excursion! Usually we move from Sam's to DT (via the Sam's shuttle) for a few nights, then catch the WAX to the airport.

Last month however, we spent four nights in Reno and then only four nights in LV, all at Sam's. So, for the first time, we rode the 202 down Flamingo and caught the 109 back to the airport. Went very smoothly and we will use that again next time we head home from Sam's. Not as easy as the WAX, but still not a problem.

Again, thanks to all for the updates and information.
    Last edited by ddechenne; 10-20-2014 at 02:53 PM.

Thread Information