Wayne Newton returns with new show at Bally's Las Vegas on 4/21/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Newton returns with new show at Bally's Las Vegas on 4/21/16

LAS VEGAS, NV (March 31, 2016) – Las Vegas actor, singer, entertainer legend, Mr. Las Vegas, Wayne Newton will make his return to the stage after more than five years with his all-new and original production, “Wayne Newton: Up Close and Personal,” at the Windows Showroom at Bally’s Las Vegas beginning April 21, 2016.

After working since he was just four years old, Newton took some time off to spend with his family and to get his iconic estate “Casa de Shenandoah” open for tours. Now, Newton is back with “Wayne Newton: Up Close and Personal,” a show unlike any he has ever done before, boasting a compilation of all of Newton’s extraordinary talents.

Newton will sing crowd favorites including platinum record hit, “Danke Schoen,” as well as engage with the audience by answering questions, making for a truly extraordinary experience. His vast musical talents will be on display as he plays an assortment of the many instruments he has perfected. Voted Nevada Magazine’s “Best Entertainer” eight years in a row and having performed over 30,000 shows in Las Vegas, Newton will share the fantastic stories and videos that were impactful and influential on his legendary 50+ year career.

“I can't tell you how thrilled I am to return home to the Las Vegas stage, especially to perform such a personal and unique show. This will be very different and a more intimate show than I’ve done in the past and I’m looking forward to interacting with each audience and sharing stories from my life in Las Vegas, some of which I've never told before," Newton said.

“Wayne Newton has become engrained in the culture of Las Vegas, and we are honored to have such a legendary entertainer return to the stage at Bally’s Las Vegas,” said David Hoenemeyer, regional president of Bally’s Las Vegas.
    Tickets may be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com, by calling (702) 777-2782 or in person at any Las Vegas Caesars Entertainment Box Office beginning Thursday, April 7. Ticket prices start at $75. A VIP package is available for $150 and includes VIP seating and a meet and greet. Orders are subject to additional service charges and fees. All shows are scheduled for 7:30 p.m.
Working...
X