Thread: FREE $500 Slot Tournament for ACG website visitors!

1. Default FREE $500 Slot Tournament for ACG website visitors!

We are happy to announce our first FREE Slot Tournament for ACG website visitors!

There is $500 worth of prizes to be awarded and you must finish your play in the tournament by January 8, 2009.
    Last edited by SteveBourieOLD; 05-11-2011 at 09:51 AM.

Default Re: FREE $500 Slot Tournament for ACG website visitors!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Bourie View Post
    We are happy to announce our first FREE Slot Tournament for ACG website visitors!

There is $500 worth of prizes to be awarded and you must finish your play in the tournament by January 8, 2009.

You get $10 of FREE slot play as your entry, plus you get another $15 in FREE play added to your account.

Hey Now!
    Sounds good Steve...
    Last edited by SteveBourieOLD; 05-11-2011 at 09:42 AM.

So you don't have to spend ANY money? Is there a membership fee or anything? I've never done any kind of online gambling and I'm a litle wary about giving them my credit card or bank account, but I would have to in order to participate in this, right?

Thanks!
    B

4. Default Re: FREE $500 Slot Tournament for ACG website visitors!

There is no required fee and you don't need to give any credit card or banking information of any kind.

Just played in the tournament. It was fun, but I lost pretty quickly. I DID NOT hae to give any info other than my email etc.

Played the $15 bonus credit and got up to $65, whih I quickly lost, but it was a half hour of great fun! I LOVE the bonus games on the slots ! (Stupidly, that's the only reason I ever play slots hehe!)
    FUN! Thanks!
    B

I played mine too and took less then 4 min betting just 20cents and it was gone, ouch....

Thread Information