Florida Questons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Questons

We lived in Ft. Lauderdale for a number of years and had favorite restaurants, etc. We're going back down there for a visit and want to try to plan our time there. A couple restaurants that we want to be sure and revisit - if they're still there.

I think that Pumpernik's was just across the road to the north from Gulfstream. We want to see the slot room(s) at Gulfstream (and card room if there is one) and also have breakfast (with the pastry bar) at Pumpernik's.

North of town - towards Pompano - I think there was a restaurant name 'Brothers'. We'd like to stop there for dinner (with the pickles, etc) on our way to investigate the expansions associated with the harness track.

Does anyone down there have personal knowledge of these two still existing (with the accoutrements that I remember)?

Thanks for any info.

RR

Re: Florida Questons

That Pumpernik's has closed.

There used to be one in Hollywood, FLorida, but that one also closed about 10 years ago.

Comment

Was it named Brothers or Two Jays? I haven't lived over there for a long time but Two Jays sounds like the place you are describing. It was located in the Loehman's Plaza on Atlantic and just north of the track.

Comment

Thanks guys.

RR

Comment

Working...
        X