Problem with Harrahs Laughlin coupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Harrahs Laughlin coupon

There is a coupon for a BOGO pizza at The Baja. The problem is Harrahs has removed the pizza oven from the Baja. Cashier and manager refused to allow coupon to be used on any other item.

Re: Problem with Harrahs Laughlin coupon

The coupon you are referring to is valid at the Beach Cafe and not the Baja.

Did you try to use it at the Beach Cafe or at the Baja?

Comment

My mistake. It was the coffee shop which I believe was the Beach Cafe.I had used the coupon there at least twice in the past, but was told they had removed the pizza oven.

Comment

Evidently, it was a mistake on the part of an employee and it shouldn't happen again.

Our contact at Harrah's Laughlin wrote to us with the following comments.

Based on input from our F&B Manager, should an issue such as this happen (our pizza oven was down), the coupon would have been honored for any other entree.
        Not sure why that didn't happen here but that is the general recourse our team would take to honor the coupon for the guest. (Also, the guest here states it was Baja Blue but it actually is the Beach Cafe.) I just wanted to make you aware of our process should you get any additional comments.

Comment

Thanks. I'll print this out and see if I need it on my trip in April.. The employee told me they had removed the pizza oven,not that it was down.

Comment

Working...
          X