golden gate coupon 2 for 1 hotel stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden gate coupon 2 for 1 hotel stay

called the golden gate statin i wanted to use the coupon . unfortunetly they say regular room rate is 50.00 a night so using the coupon gets u a 59.00 charge with room tax for 2 nights. not that thats a bad deal. but u can login at a certain travel web site and get 19 rate pluse room tax etc for weekdays nights or u can goto golden gate's online site and get 24.00 nights. end result i booked with out the coupon and got it for 48.00 for 2 nights with the room tax. this coupon i feel is a waste and time to use the others giggles
    Last edited by admin; 10-12-2009, 08:09 AM.

Re: golden gate coupon 2 for 1 hotel stay

Whlle that coupon wasn't helpful to you in your particular situation I don't think that you can dismiss that coupon as "a waste of time."

Room rates are always subject to the laws of supply and demand.

At the particular time you wanted to go you were able to find a better room rate by doing some research online and you saved $9.

I am sure that there are instances where the demand for that room would be higher and the coupon could save you money.

Also, there are some people who don't want to do research, or don't have access to the Internet, and they could save money by using that coupon.

Everybody's situation is different and you need to keep this in mind when referring to the usefulness of a coupon.

Comment

Re: golden gate coupon 2 for 1 hotel stay

Vampstriss?

Some people have nothing better to do than complain. The book is the best deal going.

There are many additional features as well, besides the coupons.

So you saved $9 buck at the "Golden Gate"

Sounds like you are some kind of "High Roller"!

Comment

Working...
      X