Proposed bus fare changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposed bus fare changes

There is a proposal to adjust the fares on the buses once again. If it is approved, it will go into effect in August.
    As I read it, the good news is that seniors will be able to get a half priced 24 all access pass, upcharges will be eliminated. The bad news is that locals only get to use the residential passes on the ACE and Deuce, that the price for a 3 day goes up, and that the 5 day is eliminated all together.
    If it is approved, it will change my senior strategy. I'll more often get a reduced 24 hour pass because that price has gone down while the 3 day access pass has gone up. In fact, there will be for seniors only a savings of 50 cents to buy the 3 day access pass. Hardly worth the trouble of trying not to lose it let alone the loss of flexibility. Often I can stretch three days usage out of just two 24 hour passes anyway.

http://www.rtcsouthernnevada.com/tra...adjustment.cfm

Also, note that there are no longer live people (except security) at the SSTT. Questions can't be asked there; Senior ID's can't be arranged. All such live person interactions must be done at the DTC.
Working...
X