Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• booked for November on SW

Booked!
    I just thought I’d share this booking experience because is was able to do it so early. SW is booking through January now. It used to be they only booked three months in advance.
    I am going nonstop Albany-Vegas Nov. 1-16 on SW and I am excited to begin the planning.
    However, I thought more useful to others would be the fact that SW is letting me book a November trip this early.
    Also, were I to buy one leg, it would cost me $144 which given the recent fare inflations and the prediction that more travelers and fewer seats might drive prices up higher this year is a pretty good fare.
    Finally, the seating charts that show rapid rewards ticket usage had availability all over the place in November. So, if are like me and you want to dream and plan far in advance, or if you think you might go a few months from now and you have the free rapid rewards tickets, it is a good idea to book some dates now. Changing RR seats or canceling them is no problem with no penalty. The problem is getting seats a month in advance.

Re: booked for November on SW

Thanks!

Good idea .... I think I'll try booking a fall trip as soon as I get back from this beach vacation (Ocean City, MD).

Comment

Don't forget that bags fly free. I would fly southwest all the time if their rates were best with package deals. I would try to find a great package deal before I choose to fly southwest though. just me.

Comment

Just booked my trip out to Las Vegas between Sept. 11 - Sept. 14. I am a huge NFL fan and will be out there for Week 1. Booked my tickets round trip from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to Las Vegas for $190 in change. What a deal.

Comment

Since posting I rebooked adding two days at the beginning. Orleans sent me two free nights but the offer ended in October. I was amazed to see the Nov. calendar of RR seats still fairly open, and I was able to leave two days earlier without losing my direct flight advantage.

Comment

Working...
          X