This is Vegas Promo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Vegas Promo?

How exactly are you suppossed to get money out? i took advantage of the promo on this website and now have abalance over $4000 but can seem to get any out? I have contacted this is vegas to no avail so far. If anyone knows how to withdrawal from them as click2pay and usemywallet are not options, please let me know..please be wary before depositing anything

Re: This is Vegas Promo?

TIV has sent me an email stating that I need to make a deposit through echeck to withdrawal.

Please note this seems contrary to the "no deposit required" for the bonus...also I was given $500 to play with and TIV says the most I can withdrawal is $125.

I understand playthrough requirements but if you still can only withdrawal $125 regardless of winning or losing...all should take note.

I am wary of making a deposit to withdrawal money...sounds like typical email scam

Comment

Give 'em hell Mike! We'll miss you in Vegas next week. Let me know if you know of any good promos or free play that I should use.

Comment

That's the problem with an unscrupulous operator. About all you can do is what you are doing - warning others. What a shame that they have chosen to treat you this way.

Comment

Working...
        X