I am so happy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so happy....

Steve, it is so nice that you are trying to incentivize posting. A few of us have posted a lot. The rest of the people seem content to tune in and read posts without a thought of posting. I don't know why this is but a few more posters would be welcome. Punter

Re: I am so happy....

I agree. I don't understand how so many people look at all of these posts but we have all of what, MAYBE 10 active members?

Comment

I think when some posts are controversial in their content, people tend to shy away. I also think that most people on this site are gamblers - we put money in machines - and it's hard for most people to even think that an establishment would tamper with a machine.

A lot of posts on this website are very, very informative - that you can find nowhere else - but many do not require a comment.

Comment

I plan to have a contest every month to encourage people to post on the forum.

Comment

I'm happy too---won the buffeys!!! All the drawings my wife has entered and won none, and I win one without formally entering!!

Comment

Well I will browse around here and try to give my input on what I can!

Comment

Working...
            X