Day 4 of a 4 day trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 4 of a 4 day trip

We had to have our bags packed and out in the hall by 7 am for pick up by the bellman. Then we had to get our 3rd and last breakfast buffet provided by the tour operator. Everyone was supposed to be on the bus by 8 am, so no time for last minute gambling, and they were. This was a great group because we never had to wait for someone running late. The trip home was pretty much a repeat of the trip to Biloxi: Bingo, Movies, etc. However at cocktail hour the tour guide provided cheese & crackers with a glass of wine gratis. Nice little touch. On the return trip we stopped for 50 minutes at the Tallahassee Mall Food Court for lunch. This tour operator has been doing these Biloxi Trips for something like 19 years and they are very well run. The tour guide and the driver were just great.

All in all we had a great time. Because I gave all my Slot Freeplay to my wife her loss was minimal. I got off to a great start, suffered a "negative fluctuation" that took me back to near zero profit and then forged ahead again to win overall more than enough to pay for our trip. I will go back on this bus tour soon. When we had our Motor Home it used to cost us between $400 & $500 just for fuel and I had to drive.

Re: Day 4 of a 4 day trip

Glad you had a great bus trip. I'm looking forward to doing the same in my neck of the woods.

Being ahead some is always good.

Thanks for your reports.

Comment

Working...
    X