This month's issue of ACG Newsletter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This month's issue of ACG Newsletter

I just read Henry Tamburins critique of Dice Control. Up until now I had a lot of respect for the man. Now I believe he full of Craps

Re: This month's issue of ACG Newsletter

I wasn't sure if it worked or not.

However, after Stanford Wong came out with a book about it, I was more of a believer.

I had lunch with Wong shortly after his book came out and he said he was making money, so that made me think it could work.

I guess people can learn to do anyhting if they practice hard enough at it. However, who wants to spend all that time practicing dice throws? I would be bored to death!

Comment

Steve, I agree with you and would be bored to death as well. However, I look forward to Henry's next article on Voodoo.

Comment

I, too, think the amount of practice necessary would make the amounts won by the average joe seem not very significant.

Sort of like playing advantage blackjack at the $5 level. A fun way to pass the time but not something I'd want to spend days on end learning how to do.

Don

Comment

Steve, when you had lunch with Mr. Wong and he said he was making money did he mean with the system or the book?

Comment

He said he was making money by using the dice control system.

Comment

Working...
            X