X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Knew? Jackpots Really Do Hit At The Vegas Airport

Who Knew? Jackpots Really Do Hit At The Vegas Airport || VegasChatter

Re: Who Knew? Jackpots Really Do Hit At The Vegas Airport

Wow... I actually won at McCarron before I flew home in October.

Sat in the smoking "aquarium" and played some DW. Put in $20, and played 3 draws; Full House, 5 Aces and then 4 Deuces... Cash Out!

Finished my smoke and went to the bar...

It's been a long time since I left Vegas a winner, that little score put me (after buying drinks at the bar) put me just over $200!

Not much to write home about, but I was happy...

CM

Comment

Havn't been thru McCarran for some time but I thought all smoking areas there had been closed.

Comment

Saw this report from 7/3/14
        McCarran International Airport (LAS) in Las Vegas – Smoking is permitted in the Budweiser
        Racing Track Lounge in the Esplanade Pre-Security area, enclosed slot-machine lounges in D
        Concourse and Terminal 3, with plans for an enclosed gaming lounge in C Concourse. The airport
        was smokefree indoors from 12/2006 until 8/2010 by Nevada law. Smoking is permitted in the bar
        because it stopped serving food, and Nevada law stipulates that smoking is permitted in bars that
        do not serve food. Smoking is permitted in enclosed slot-machine lounges because they have been
        designated as gaming floors, which are exempt from Nevada law.

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
          Saw this report from 7/3/14
          McCarran International Airport (LAS) in Las Vegas – Smoking is permitted in the Budweiser
          Racing Track Lounge in the Esplanade Pre-Security area, enclosed slot-machine Betser lounges in D
          Concourse and Terminal 3, with plans for an enclosed gaming lounge in C Concourse. The airport
          was smokefree indoors from 12/2006 until 8/2010 by Nevada law. Smoking is permitted in the bar
          because it stopped serving food, and Nevada law stipulates that smoking is permitted in bars that
          do not serve food. Smoking is permitted in enclosed slot-machine lounges because they have been
          designated as gaming floors, which are exempt from Nevada law.
          great answer! do you know if that is still the case?

Comment

Good to know they allow smoking now.

Comment

Working...
            X