Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bus Promotion

Regional Transportation Commission (RTC) | Tourist In Your downtown

I have not yet found out if all passes work for these deals downtown. I'll add that in if I get an answer from RTC to that question.

Re: New Bus Promotion

Something to keep in mind for those who use the bus to get around Las Vegas.

Comment

Re: New Bus Promotion

Okay, coupon lovers. This is a real deal. I have not called every place on the list, just the Four Queens, but they have been working on this for about a year and it is just now implemented.
      Good for locals and tourists.
      Good for any pass, from 24 hour pass on up.
      Of course, you need to be 21 and have a Four Queens player's card. You go to the promotions booth with your bus pass to get all that taken care of.
      Good at even the most expensive eateries at the Four Queens or at Binions.

And while it is not good with other offers, it may work when you charge the bill to the room and then write it off with a food comp and in that way stretch a food comp. I did not ask this.

I'd still call ahead to other places before I went just to be sure and it can be cancelled at any time.
      I talked to Vinny at food and beverage at the Four Queens, a most delightful woman. She invited me to stop in and say hello when I am there in October.

Comment

Working...
      X