Coca-Cola Vegas contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coca-Cola Vegas contest

BEST OF LUCK FOLLOWING THESE RULES & ENTERING.

Sweepstakes – Online Catalog | My Coke Rewards

During the period beginning at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), January 1, 2011 and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET, December 31, 2011 (the "Promotion Period") My Coke Rewards will offer multiple individual instant win games, each with a distinct start and end date (the "Individual Instant Win Game Period"), and prize(s) (each referred to as an "Instant Win Game"). Each Instant Win Game will begin at 12:00 a.m. ET and end at 11:59 p.m. (unless otherwise specified in the details governing any individual Instant Win Game). Each Instant Win Game may have a number of My Coke Rewards Points required to play, subject to Rule 5c below.
    MGM Resorts M life Getaway | My Coke Rewards

c. Free Method of Entry: During any Individual Instant Win Game Period, follow the instructions in 5(a) above. After clicking on the Instant Win Game of your choice, click here and follow the links and instructions to receive 1 Instant Win Game play (a "Free Entry") without deducting any My Coke Rewards points from your Account. Once you use the game play you will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner.

ALL BONUS AND FREE ENTRIES RECEIVED (AS DESCRIBED IN 5b or 5c) WILL EXPIRE AT 11:59 P.M. ET ON THE 5TH CALENDAR DAY FOLLOWING THE DAY ON WHICH YOU RECEIVED THE ENTRY.

For All Entries: Limit: Each participant may play up to 5 Instant Win Games per calendar day across all Instant Win Games by any method or combination of methods of entry.
Working...
X