Noob question about Tuscany and Golden Nugget Poker Chip Coupons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob question about Tuscany and Golden Nugget Poker Chip Coupons

Sorry to sound stupid, but are the $60 for $50 and the $50 for $40 coupons just for live poker, or can you use them for any table game and the term "poker chips" is generic?

Thanks for any clarification

Re: Noob question about Tuscany and Golden Nugget Poker Chip Coupons

I have used these coupons for a number of years - pretty sure it is for "Live" poker only - and I generally play for at least 2 hours - pretty good deal .

I've had problems using the Tuscany coupon as many times they do not have a live game going and I have to come back - but if there is a live game the coupon is good.

Comment

I have never really asked at a 3 card poker table, but I assume they are just for live poker.
      Tuscany is tough because they don't always have games. Try for times around tournaments.
      Golden Nugget poker played for 5 hours will get you a $10 buffet comp which also works as a line pass. So, I get it late one night,dated so it will work for breakfast the next day. Then when to see the long line for this most popular buffet, you just go in the VIP line (probably no one there) and eat hearty.

Comment

Originally posted by DerikSteward View Post
        I have used these coupons for a number of years - pretty sure it is for "Live" poker only - and I generally play for at least 2 hours - pretty good deal .

I've had problems using the Tuscany coupon as many times they do not have a live game going and I have to come back - but if there is a live game the coupon is good.
        I love the Tuscany Poker room. I have made some good coin in that room.

The 3/6 Limit game can be quite fun. When I was last there, there were 7 of us on the table and we asked it we could make it a 3-10 spread limit game with $1 and $3 blinds and NL when heads up. Was some of the most fun I have had at a poker table - mostly locals. Play the part of a drunk (I always had a beer in my hand, but was filling it up with water. Worked like a charm!

CM

Comment

Working...
        X