Fiesta Patrias Sept 14 - 16th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiesta Patrias Sept 14 - 16th

Hey there everyone! I am new to the forum but happy to discover this site. We just won a trip to Vegas for the Fiesta Patrias celebration. Has anyone been to this event? We are just trying to find out more about it. We can't many details online about it.

Re: Fiesta Patrias Sept 14 - 16th

First off - welcome to the board and congratulations on winning the trip. I have heard of it, but my trips have never coincided with Mexican Independence Day. From what I gather, it seems most of the festivities are downtown so I am sure it will be fun. Have a great time.

Comment

Awesome! Thank you! I am super excited. Now working on securing some goodies for the trip. (coupons etc)

Originally posted by westie View Post
      First off - welcome to the board and congratulations on winning the trip. I have heard of it, but my trips have never coincided with Mexican Independence Day. From what I gather, it seems most of the festivities are downtown so I am sure it will be fun. Have a great time.

Comment

Here is a link to the Fremont Street Experience printable coupons

http://www.vegasexperience.com/coupo...d_Qtr_2012.pdf

Link to Vegas4Locals coupons - (you do not have to be a local to use these coupons)

Las Vegas Coupons - Print Your Own Free Las Vegas Coupons

Comment

Working...
        X