In and Out Burger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In and Out Burger

I have been to the one on Tropicana a few times. Does the one on Sahara have the same consistency? I have never had animal style any comments, suggestions?

Re: In and Out Burger

I am what you would call an in-N-Out burger fan boy. I try to go there at least twice every time I am in Vegas. I always order the animal style burger when I'm there but the animal style fries are a little much for me. according to the In-N-Out Burger wikipedia page, "Animal style burgers have mustard fried into the meat patties as they cook, and in addition to the lettuce and tomato it also includes pickles, grilled onions, and extra spread."

I Assume that the spread is their secret sauce that they use, I think it is amazing but if you are trying to watch your weight I would say to stay away from the animal style order.

Also if you have a rental car, there is another In-N-Out that opened at 4705 S Maryland Pkwy which is between Harmon and tropicana east of paradise. It is right on the UNLV campus and it was no where near as crowded as the one on tropicana where you can end up waiting as much as 30 minutes between ordering and waiting for your food.

Comment

Thanks for the great tips.

Comment

Any time

Comment

Working...
        X