Laundry places in downtown area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laundry places in downtown area

Anyone know of laundrymats in the downtown area? That are safe.

Re: Laundry places in downtown area

i have not seen any downtown, but i did seen one on paradise and harmon.

Comment

Sometimes I use the bathtub or sink in my room!

It's safe unless I'm drunk and fall into the tub .... but that's only happened once so it's pretty safe!

Comment

Originally posted by jgxtrav1 View Post
        Sometimes I use the bathtub or sink in my room!

It's safe unless I'm drunk and fall into the tub .... but that's only happened once so it's pretty safe!
        I used the Arville one and guess what; I left some of my underpants in the room at the gold coast as i headed downtown, called but they were not turned in. So I ended up washing some in the sink till I went to Ross's to buy some. Go figure, the best laid plans.

Comment

Yea, the only bad part to washing them in the sink (or bathtub) is if they don't dry completely overnight. Nothing worse then having to put on damp underwear in the morning. Oh, what we do so we can gamble on our own schedule (especially when everything is available 24 hours a day)!

Comment

I get tired of the stiff feeling clothes have when washed in the bathroom of the hotel.
            My next trip I'm going to aim at the Eastside Cannery midtrip. They have a coin laundry. I used to aim at Super 8 on Koval for the same reason. I am hoping that the Eastside Cannery will work the same as the Super 8. Both have free wifi and I like having that to entertain me right in the laundry room while I wait for the washing to finish.
            Tuscany too has a coin laundry, but since they started with the resort fee, I find their prices keep me from staying there.

Comment

the one on harmon and paradise is in a nice strip mall, i have not checked it out yet. but it looked nice from the street.

Comment

i usually take a small shampoo container filled with liquid detergent when i plan on doing laundry. i need to remember dryer sheets,ha ha.

Comment

Working...
                X