part 5 friday dec 7- 4 queens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• part 5 friday dec 7- 4 queens

first thing head across to dunkin donuts for coffee and donuts. we don't have one in my area so this is a treat. i take it and head to the msstation for vp and wi fi. i do the wi-fi first while eating donuts, a little messy but it works. i then play some vp and do ok, win a little, i have yet to lose in these small sessions. go back to the queens and play for a while then change clothes and head up the strip for some sight seeing and have a late lunch early dinner at the bellagio. back to dt and play and rest, for tonight i go to andrew dice clay show. i so some shopping at the abc store picking up a few snacks and crap for my eldest grandson; put it up in the room and head to the dice show at the riviera. i meet some really nice people in line and we sit together and really enjoy the show. its not my favorite humor but i still enjoy it. it was a 10;30 show so by the time i get back, i play a little slots and try the silver strike slots. lose 20 in about 2 minutes.
    Last edited by keno60; 12-31-2012, 06:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Re: part 6 sat dec 8- 4 queens

got up early went to mss for breakfast, wi-fi and vp. every thing good except for vp lost my gains i had made at mss. went back to queens play awhile broke about even. went to room cleaned up and went down to play some more, hit a straight flush, wow the queens have been good to me.
    got ready to take buses to the in and out on sahara, it was good as usual and i walked to the palace station for some vp. had a drink and lost 75 dollars. so i headed back downtown, walked around checking the sights and then got ready for mass. it is only a 2 block walk, i really dig that and got a 2 for 1 as sat. was a holy day of obligation. got back and play stayed even again and decided to finally try the heart attack cake, had their basic burger and a sugar cane coke in a bottle; both were good. made it a early night and watch a little tv, for tomorrow i head to bally's.

Comment

Re: part 6 saturiday dec8 bally's

work on this thread before and it did not respond, it said i was not logged in.

Comment

sunday dec. 9 ballys

got up went to mss for breakfast buffet and wi-fi, wi for the last time. head back to queens and tried to reached host, he was at a tournament, finally got a lady to help, so they comped by last 2 nights. i am not real comfortable doing this so i was happy when it worked out, i thought i was deserving based on past comps and my play. packed and took the deuce to bally's. upgraded at ballys so i could get into a room right away it was a little after noon. it cost 10 dollars a night. but i still payed under 50 bucks for the 2 nights. went to greenbergs deli in nyny, had a pastrami, and chips and cream soda, it was all good. though i would try to make up that 20 bucks at ballys vp but the pay tables are poor and it backfired as i lost anothe r20. watched some football and relaxed and unpacked. later that evening i went to the ellis for some vp and beer, had a nice chat with another player from minn. it was all good only lost 12 bucks. walked back to bally's and ate some popcorn and watch the sun. night game. bedtime followed.

Comment

Re: sunday dec. 9 ballys monday dec. 10 bally's

Originally posted by keno60 View Post
          got up went to mss for breakfast buffet and wi-fi, wi for the last time. head back to queens and tried to reached host, he was at a tournament, finally got a lady to help, so they comped by last 2 nights. i am not real comfortable doing this so i was happy when it worked out, i thought i was deserving based on past comps and my play. packed and took the deuce to bally's. upgraded at ballys so i could get into a room right away it was a little after noon. it cost 10 dollars a night. but i still payed under 50 bucks for the 2 nights. went to greenbergs deli in nyny, had a pastrami, and chips and cream soda, it was all good. though i would try to make up that 20 bucks at ballys vp but the pay tables are poor and it backfired as i lost anothe r20. watched some football and relaxed and unpacked. later that evening i went to the ellis for some vp and beer, had a nice chat with another player from minn. it was all good only lost 12 bucks. walked back to bally's and ate some popcorn and watch the sun. night game. bedtime followed.
          got up early and took bus to gold coast, pass was running out this morning, would take the shuttle back to bally's. played some vp then went to breakfast buffet for 1/2 the points. it is a very good breakfast. not as good as the paris but 1/2 the price. played after breakfast for a while and did okay won a little overall. at this point i am 500 bucks ahead for the trip. i bought some christmas decorations for my daughter in law at the g coast and picked up some vases also. its getting close to lunch so i head to bally's to freshen up and then have a late lunch dinner at maggiano's
          i have the porterhouse veal chop and it is awesome, great meal. i walked there and back to bally's then i take to shuttle to the gold coast for some more vp and their monday night fb party, i am unlucky at vp tonight as in my 2 sessions i lose 200, but i am lucky at the fb party and win a t shirt in the raffle that went to my oldest son and another t shirt when i answered a trivia question correctly. time for bed.

Comment

tues dec. 11

i am leaving today i have a 1;30 flight sw. in the morning a head down to the ellis for a steak and eggs breakfast and little vp. i won like 10 bucks
            finished on a high note, good breakfast and a little win overall i came back with about 300 more than i took. i had a great time and played for 9 days and ate like a king. i managed to do some of my bucket list so i felt very good. i took to 202 at ballys down to terribles and then took the 108 to the airport, the wait for 108 was about 25 minutes but it was a nice morning and i had plenty of time. i had a carvel sundae at the airport which is a real treat for me as i grew up with that franchise and there are none in my area. i wish you all luck and health in this new year. i am going again on march the 3rd got a great price from allegiant.

Comment

Re: part 5 friday dec 7- 4 queens

Sounds like a great trip overall! Congrats on winning a little (or a lot .... I guess that all depends on your point of view).

Thanks for the trip report/s!

Comment

Re: part 5 friday dec 7- 4 queens

Originally posted by jgxtrav1 View Post
                Sounds like a great trip overall! Congrats on winning a little (or a lot .... I guess that all depends on your point of view).

Thanks for the trip report/s!
                I have had trouble with this site saying I needed to log in after I finished the reports and I would lose them? But I had logged in and it showed that at the top rt. corner? So I had to type fast becaused it happened when I was on the site for awhile. So the reports were somewhat disjointed. Take care and thanks for the comments.

Comment

Working...
                X