Down grade at Tuscany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down grade at Tuscany

i read a post that said the BP SINGLE LINE WAS DOWN GRADED FROM 8/5 to 7/5 at the Tuscany.

Re: Down grade at Tuscany

Originally posted by keno60 View Post
    i read a post that said the BP SINGLE LINE WAS DOWN GRADED FROM 8/5 to 7/5 at the Tuscany.

The impression I got from Jean Scott's blog was that "many", but not all were downgraded. I checked VPFree2 and the inventory for Terrible's has not been updated to reflect the change.

Comment

Yes, I went back and checked VPfree and found the same thing, and I played there a month ago and they were some 8/5.

Comment

Jean Scott's Blog about the Tuscany is dated Wednesday 1/9. By Friday all the remaining single-line 8/5 BP were downgraded. This has been confirmed and vpFREE2 was updated Friday evening.

Comment

Originally posted by LVLocal View Post
          Jean Scott's Blog about the Tuscany is dated Wednesday 1/9. By Friday all the remaining single-line 8/5 BP were downgraded. This has been confirmed and vpFREE2 was updated Friday evening.
          Thanks for the update.

Comment

Originally posted by LVLocal View Post
            thanks for the info. the tuscany is one of my stops almost every trip.

Comment

Thanks for the information.
              I seem to never go there anymore, and now I won't.

Comment

Working...
              X