Infomation on Gold Coast Shuttle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infomation on Gold Coast Shuttle?

Does anybody have any information on the GC shuttle when they start construction on Bill's; where will the shuttle stop on the strip?

Re: Infomation on Gold Coast Shuttle?

I am arriving @ the Orleans tomorrow and will try to find out. We use that shuttle all the time.

Comment

Word is that the shuttle is stopping at Bally's in the area where the CET shuttle stops. It is a bit more of a walk to the strip, but closer to Ellis Island. Seems fine to me. Thanks for going out to confirm that, Viking. Win big!!!!

Comment

Rode the shuttle yesterday (back from the Orleans) and can confirm the shuttle now stops at Bally's in the same area where the CET shuttle stops. As dewey089 said, it's closer to Ellis Island and so it's ok with me too.

Went to EI and tried the new BBQ .... ribs and chicken combo .... yummmmm! The new BBQ area seems larger/nicer and the ribs and chicken are still great. But, I suspect, I'll miss the outdoor seating. Even won a couple bucks on VP (using my ACG and MRB fsp coupons, of course)! Had to make a second trip back to use the ACG fsp but the MRB fsp is available immediately!

Comment

I have a question on the shuttle that maybe one of you can answer. In October we stayed at Flamingo but wanted to visit The Orleans, so we took the shuttle. It stopped at Gold Coast before it dropped us off at The Orleans.

This next trip in May we're staying off-strip at The Orleans and want to visit Gold Coast. I'm assuming we would have to take the shuttle to the strip, then stay on and it would take us to Orleans?

Seems like the shuttle goes like this:

Orleans ----> Strip-----> Gold Coast ----> Orleans-----> etc etc etc

Comment

That was the pathway with one shuttle now doing all the places. However, it can change and has. Also, remember that the Rio has a shuttle that does directly to Bally's, so if you are in the area and want to not ride to the Orleans you can walk over to the Rio and go directly to Bally's. The maps on this site will answer most questions and can be printed and taken along

Anthony Curtis' Las Vegas Advisor - Transportation

although I think the arrows on the Boyd Coast map are confusing as I have only seen it go in the direction you suggest.

Comment

Thanks for the info., I also will enjoy the new location.

Comment

Just returned from a great Vegas trip. Stayed four of seven nights at the Orleans and the shuttle does indeed stop at Bally's. However I did not find the walk that long to the strip.

Comment

Thanks Viking, I will be using it on the 3rd and 4th of March.

Comment

Working...
                  X