Getting downtown with out a rental car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting downtown with out a rental car

So I'm sure that with the amount of times I've been to vegas I should know this, but what is the best way to get downtown with out a rental car? This will be my first trip without a car and I know boyd has a shuttle to MSS but I'm not sure if it stops anywhere on the strip. Would my best bet just be to hoof it to gold coast then take the shuttle from there?
    Last edited by Matt Bourie; 02-28-2013, 01:30 PM.

Re: Getting downtown with out a rental car

From the strip I think the Deuce line goes downtown.

From the airport You can take the Westcliff Airport Express (WAX) bus which lets you off at 4th and Carson. I've never tried it since I like having a car, but it sounds fine and is well rated on Yelp, and I'd probably use it if for some reason I lost my license, etc.

Getting To The Airport | RTC

Westcliff Airport Express - Southeast - Las Vegas, NV
    Last edited by azlefty; 02-28-2013, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Re: Getting downtown with out a rental car

Originally posted by Frugal Rhombus View Post
      So I'm sure that with the amount of times I've been to vegas I should know this, but what is the best way to get downtown with out a rental car? This will be my first trip without a car and I know boyd has a shuttle to MSS but I'm not sure if it stops anywhere on the strip. Would my best bet just be to hoof it to gold coast then take the shuttle from there?
      Gold coast shuttle does not go downtown, it goes to orleans, then ballys and back to G.C. To get to main st. station for free go to harrahs valet/bus entrance in back of hotel and take sams town shuttle to S.T. then jump right on the other shuttle to Freemont, (they don't mind). Sometimes they're timed perfect, other times you may have to hang for half hour or so, but thats o.k. because Sams has some good games. The deuce bus goes strip to downtown 24 hours but its 7$, or a three day pass for 20$.

Comment

Working...
      X