Getting To The Neon Museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting To The Neon Museum

I'm thinking about checking it out next month. What do you guys think is the best way to get there?

My idea is to take the shuttle from Sam's Town to Fremont Street. We plan on having lunch at Main Street Station. I was then thinking we can grab a cab from Main Street Station to Neon Museum? We should be able to grab a cab from Main Street Station since it's not right on Fremont Street where there's no traffic, correct?

Any help would be appeciated. Thanks guys/gals.

Re: Getting To The Neon Museum

Originally posted by dmoore268 View Post
    I'm thinking about checking it out next month. What do you guys think is the best way to get there?

My idea is to take the shuttle from Sam's Town to Fremont Street. We plan on having lunch at Main Street Station. I was then thinking we can grab a cab from Main Street Station to Neon Museum? We should be able to grab a cab from Main Street Station since it's not right on Fremont Street where there's no traffic, correct?

Any help would be appeciated. Thanks guys/gals.
    There usually not any cabs waiting at main street. The Plaza next door maybe if you can see them sitting out front, otherwise just walk out to the golden nugget front entrance where there are usually a few always there.

Comment

If you haven't gone yet, it's an easy walk from Fremont Street. Absolutely worth doing, too. It's a great tour and well worth the admission price. They did a great job with the museum.

You need reservations though - it fills up on weekends and they have strict limits on the number of people in each tour. (You are required to take a tour)
      Last edited by azlefty; 05-17-2013, 12:45 AM.

Comment

What was the walk route? How much was admission? Thanks

Comment

Admission and info: Tour Info - The Neon Museum Las Vegas | Guided tours available daily

Walking directions: From Fremont Street, it's about 0.6 miles north on LV Blvd. Golden Nugget Las Vegas to The Neon Museum - Google Maps

Comment

[QUOTE=azlefty;12295]Admission and info: Tour Info - The Neon Museum Las Vegas | Guided tours available daily

Walking directions: From Fremont Street, it's about 0.6 miles north on LV Blvd. Golden Nugget Las Vegas to The Neon Museum - Google Maps

Thanks, thats a short walk

Comment

Working...
            X