Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riviera: Pinball Hall of Fame annex

More convenient for many without cars than the main location on Tropicana

Pinball Hall of Fame annex offers vintage arcade experience | Las Vegas Review-Journal

Re: Riviera: Pinball Hall of Fame annex

How do they compare? I took my youngest son to the Riv. display last trip.

Comment

Pinball Hall of Fame as perhaps five times the number of old pinball machines than is available at the Riviera and I'm assuming has more of those that are old and rare. Riviera could not compete with them. However, Riviera has location. You can play there after your using your two free ACG Tickets for the comedy and a short walk away is the Peppermill.
      The only gambling deal I know about near the Pinball Hall of Fame is the free lunch at Crown and Anchor for playing $20 in the bartop (poor pay table) VP. I think that deal is still current

Comment

Thanks Dewey! I hope you are right about the D, I had read your blog and was planning on seeding the D. The 4 Queens has been very good to me. So that move would have been convenient.

Comment

If your play is just slots, then seeding the D is surely going to get you at least the two for one and if the base price is lowered to accommodate the Resort Fee that will be a good deal. If you seeding is video poker, that Vue Bar game as well as the nearby nickel game is a good bet now, but I expect it will be renovated out of existence. That is why the bar tenders are all trying to be jugglers at the Vue. An upscale bar there would ask for that entertainment. But the good VP will probably get canned. You need a coffee strategy too. I'll post that today.

Comment

Thanks Dewey! I am a VP player and I prefer JOB with its low variance. Do they still have full pay BP at .25? I thought I saw it on the last trip.
            I usually stay at the 4 Queens. Have a great day.

Comment

It is better than full pay BP. It has a progressive on the low paying quads, on the straight Flush, and on the Royal. When those are up, it is a great game. That is where I would seed for offers. The music is old fashioned also. The second floor is a great contrast to the first which is bad gambling and loud music and you can stay there and just get off the elevator at the 2nd floor for the café and for the good gambling. From the street you can access your room using a one way escalator to the second floor and then the elevator. I heard some talk about the elevators being slow. I try to stay on lower floors. I experienced nothing out of the ordinary. The mailing I just got had 4 matchplays at $5 each and $5 off shows as well as 2 for 1 in October and November for any day so I guess it includes Friday and Saturday. Pretty good deals.

Comment

Thanks, I need to check it out in October. Have a good one.

Comment

Working...
                X