escape kit

A One-Night Stay for Two in a Cove Suite
    Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a River Suite
    $50 Dining Credit to Todd English's Tuscany Restaurant
    One-Day Elemis Spa Pass for One Guest
    Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay

https://www.livingsocial.com/escapes...utm_content=70

Re: Mohegan Sun

Thanks Westie. This ends up all a good ways out of my price range. Using roomsaver coupons I usually can score the Microhotel that is just a mile away, an easy drive with no traffic, or they offer a free shuttle. I like how the counter with microwave separates the two beds and gives just a bit of distance so I can read and not disturb a buddy on the other side. Weekends or during high priced times I drive the 20 mintues to the Groton Inn. This is not fancy, but it is also cheap. You can call ahead and they will predict if the roomsaver coupons might find vacancies there. The included breakfast is sit down diner style and you order what you want from the menu. So, for the more frugally inclined, these two places are good picks. Microhotel might be $80 and Gronton as cheap as $45.
    Interesting and odd that Foxwoods with only poker play and none of that in a long while sent me two free nights in October in the cheapest rooms they have. This was not listed as a poker rate although I'll play there long enough. Then I'll drift over to Mohegan and get a taste of that game as well.

Comment

Working...
    X