Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtown Grand Las Vegas announces Corvette Giveaways in Two Drawings

Winner drives away in a new 2013 or a vintage 1966 silver Corvette

LAS VEGAS – Downtown Grand Las Vegas is offering its MY POINTS Members the opportunity to win a brand new 2013 silver Corvette, a classic 1966 silver Corvette or $25,000 cash simply by playing their favorite slot machines or table games.
    MY POINTS is the premier reward program for the Downtown Grand Las Vegas. For a chance to win a Corvette or $25,000 cash, MY POINTS Members can earn 1 virtual drawing ticket for every 1,000 points earned from slot or table play from January 1 through April 26.

Two drawings will take place at 9 p.m. in the High Limit Lounge on Saturday, March 29, and Saturday, April 26. At the drawings, ten winners will be chosen to pick an envelope, and then, all ten winners will simultaneously open their envelopes revealing their prizes.

In addition to the two silver Corvette grand prizes, an additional $10,000 in Free Slot Play or Table Game Promotional Chips will be awarded.

Free to join, new MY POINTS Members receive up to $1,000 in free slot play instantly. Members can earn points playing their favorite slots and table games and redeem their points for free slot play, hotel stays, dining at the property’s delicious variety of restaurants and bars and more.

The winner of the Corvette drawing on March 29 will have the option of choosing the 2013 or 1966 model or $25,000 cash. In the instance the winner chooses one of the vehicles, the winner of the Corvette on April 26 will have the choice between the remaining Corvette or $25,000 cash.

Participants must be present at the drawing to win and have a rated play session each day of the drawing starting at 7 p.m. to activate their virtual drawing tickets. Giveaway and drawings will be conducted in accordance with official rules.
Working...
X