Palms Place: Drift Spa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palms Place: Drift Spa

$75 for a 50-minute Swedish massage (reg. $125) or a 50-minute deep pore cleansing facial (reg. $140) at Palms Place

Full amenity access ($15 value), including the Jacuzzi, hammam, fitness center and the Palms Place pool

Or indulge in both treatments and amenity access for $135 (reg. $280)

Valid Jan. 22, 2014 - March 9, 2014. Saturdays have limited availability

$75 -- Palms Place Spa: Massage or Facial w/Pool, Reg. $155 | Travelzoo

Re: Palms Place: Drift Spa

Originally posted by westie View Post
    $75 for a 50-minute Swedish massage (reg. $125) or a 50-minute deep pore cleansing facial (reg. $140) at Palms Place

Full amenity access ($15 value), including the Jacuzzi, hammam, fitness center and the Palms Place pool

Or indulge in both treatments and amenity access for $135 (reg. $280)

Valid Jan. 22, 2014 - March 9, 2014. Saturdays have limited availability

$75 -- Palms Place Spa: Massage or Facial w/Pool, Reg. $155 | Travelzoo
    I went to the Drift spa last summer while staying at the Orleans. It's one of the only spas that still don't require you to be a guest at the hotel in order to buy a day pass. (a few years ago when business was super slow, many of them welcomed non-guests)

Spent $25, felt like $1 million. Very relaxing and highly recommended. A good way to kill a few hours and refresh oneself after burning through your ACG slot credit.

Spa is one of the nicest I have been to, and is impeccably clean and well maintained.

Hot jacuzzi and cold plunge, steam, sauna, etc. As is standard in Las Vegas, men's and women's spas are separate and clothing optional. Some people wore swimsuits and some didn't. There is also a lounge where you can sit for as long as you want and read the paper, magazines, watch tv, nap, etc.

There is also a single co-ed hammam (turkish sauna (?)) in which I assume clothing is not optional.

I can't comment on their massage therapists because I didn't get one.

It's in the Palms Place building, west of the parking garage at the corner of Flamingo and Arville.
    Last edited by azlefty; 01-31-2014, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X