South Point - free night plus chance to win 2015 NASCAR Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Point - free night plus chance to win 2015 NASCAR Trip

Offer expires 3/18. Each entrant will receive an email on 3/19 good for one free night (Sun - Thur 5/11/14-9/11/14) excluding holidays and based on availability which must be booked by 6/1.

Grand prize winner receives a $5K prize package which includes suite tickets to the 2015 Nationwide and NASCAR race, helicopter ride to/from the Sunday race and a 3 night suite at South Point (and a few other prizes).

Las Vegas Hotel Promotions | South Point Special Offers

Re: South Point - free night plus chance to win 2015 NASCAR Trip

Originally posted by westie View Post
    Offer expires 3/18. Each entrant will receive an email on 3/19 good for one free night (Sun - Thur 5/11/14-9/11/14) excluding holidays and based on availability which must be booked by 6/1.

Grand prize winner receives a $5K prize package which includes suite tickets to the 2015 Nationwide and NASCAR race, helicopter ride to/from the Sunday race and a 3 night suite at South Point (and a few other prizes).

This is is a great deal, thanks for posting this Westie.

Comment

Great contest you posted, F.W. !

Comment

Originally posted by westie View Post

I wonder if they will charge a resort fee to the free room?

Comment

Originally posted by scrappy View Post
          I wonder if they will charge a resort fee to the free room?
          I doubt they would, it is a contest they are hosting and no fees are mentioned in the official rules Las Vegas Hotel Promotions | South Point Special Offers . I would think they would have to mention that fee up front in the rules

Comment

Originally posted by fullmontecarlo View Post
            I doubt they would, it is a contest they are hosting and no fees are mentioned in the official rules Las Vegas Hotel Promotions | South Point Special Offers . I would think they would have to mention that fee up front in the rules
            Confirmed South point is charging $14.00 resort fee and tax for this free room promo

Comment

Working...
            X