Milestone 1,000th CONTEST POST--Caesars, Elton show, air--ENDS 3/27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milestone 1,000th CONTEST POST--Caesars, Elton show, air--ENDS 3/27

My very first contest posted was on 10/5/2011. So in those two and a half years, there's been 1,000 contests posted, just about one daily on the average. I have not won any of the 1,000, but I hope someone has or soon will win a trip.
    Elton John's The Million Dollar Piano in Las Vegas Sweepstakes - SiriusXM Radio

Maybe win a trip for two to Las Vegas including roundtrip coach airfare, two nights hotel accommodations at Caesars Palace, ground transfers to and from the airport, two premium tickets to see Elton John

BONUS BELOW

Open to individual legal residents of NY, MA, PA, CT & NJ 18 or older.
    Ctown Supermarkets > Promotions
    One (1) Grand Prize consisting of a $1,500.00 gift card. ARV for the Grand Prize is $1,500.00.
    ENDS ON 4/3

Re: Milestone 1,000th CONTEST POST--Caesars, Elton show, air--ENDS 3/27

Thanks for the posts Lee!

Comment

Thank you also Steve, for giving me a "forum" to post these contests. Sure'd be nice to have a few winners post about winning something, anything.

Comment

Although I am not able to enter the above contest I would like to say a BIG Thank You for your contest posting. I have never won one of the ones that you have posted but I will keep entering them and hoping to get lucky.

Comment

You're welcome "monte"--keep entering cause ya never know.

Comment

Lee I have been a contest hound for over 10 years (aka a sweeper), I have won 5 trips (Canyon Ranch Spa, NYC-bar crawl, Las Vegas - Bike fest, LA to Simon Cowell's last finale to American Idol and my best trip win to Kona, Hawaii - a trip for four persons, 8 days/7 nights) I am proof that people do win contest and that is why I continue entering. Good Luck to all who do enter.
            Last edited by fullmontecarlo; 03-15-2014, 09:18 AM.

Comment

You won some great trips, Monte ! Best we've done is two NOLA trips, $1000 Lowes, $6500 from Ace Brands, a 42" TV, air hockey table, same day Chicago trip to see the Tigers play & maybe 10 gift cards.

Comment

Lee sounds like a great haul to me, Congrats on all of your wins

Comment

Working...
                X