Google Map of ACG Las Vegas Coupons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Map of ACG Las Vegas Coupons

I'm going to Las Vegas next weekend, and I don't have an Iphone, so to help me use the coupon book I copied the Las Vegas coupon list, pasted it into a spreadsheet, added addresses, categorized them, and made a google map of the coupons. That way when I am in town and I want to see where I can use a coupon nearby, I can look at my map on my cell phone.

Until the Android app is released, this may be a good workaround. Anyone else is welcome to use it.

Say your are in Vegas and you want to use a buffet coupon. You can turn on the "Rooms, Food, and Beverage" layer and it will map out the food coupons in your neighborhood.
    There are also layers for gambling-related coupons and entertainment/other.

Directions:

To view the map ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE (and maybe other phones with Google Maps - I haven't tried them), there are 2 steps. The standard Google Maps app you already have is not sufficient.
    1. You need to go to the Google Play store and download the "Google maps engine".
    This is a free add-on to the standard google maps application, also built by Google, that enables people to view user-enhanced maps.
    Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...droid.apps.m4b

2. Click/bookmark the map link Google Map of ACG Coupons in Las Vegas for viewing on your computer.

To view the map ON YOUR COMPUTER, the standard Google Maps on the web should be sufficient and there is nothing special you need to download.
    Click (and bookmark) this link:
    Google Map of ACG Coupons in Las Vegas or https://mapsengine.google.com/map/ed...o.kP7Wb-4Lr7UY

Disclaimers: I did this in my spare time without compensation (aside from its intrinsic benefits) so use at your own risk. (I don't foresee any) No guarantees of ease of use, accuracy, or reliability whatsoever. That said, some people might find it helpful.

If you have any questions, post them to this forum thread and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Doug
    zzdouggo.blogspot.com
    Last edited by azlefty; 05-19-2014, 01:57 PM.
Working...
X