Missing Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Pages

I received my 2009 ACG this week. The card was stuck between pages 385 and 400 but the pages were missing! Buy.com guidelines for a return state the original packaging must be intact. All it had was thin cardboaed that I had to rip open to get the book. I used a couple of coupons before I saw no pages from 385 to 400. Anyone know if I can do anything except live without those pages ?

Re: Missing Pages

Originally posted by couponophile View Post
    I received my 2009 ACG this week. The card was stuck between pages 385 and 400 but the pages were missing! Buy.com guidelines for a return state the original packaging must be intact. All it had was thin cardboaed that I had to rip open to get the book. I used a couple of coupons before I saw no pages from 385 to 400. Anyone know if I can do anything except live without those pages ?
    If those 16 pages are torn out of the book, then someone at buy.com removed the pages before mailing it to you and you should contact them to handle the matter.

If, however, the pages jump from 385 to 400 and it is evident that they were not torn out of the book, then it is a printer's error because it is missing a 16-page signature.

If it is a printer's error you can return the book to us and we will mail you back a corrected book. Look on page two in the book for our address to mail it back to us. Be sure to send it by Media Mail as that is the least expensive shipping method. We will reimburse you for the postage charges, but only for the Media Mail rate.

Steve Bourie

Comment

Thanks Steve.
      I don't think the pages were ever in there. I'll send the book out to you tomorrow.

Comment

Hi Steve:
        You shoild have the book in a day or two.

Comment

Hi Steve:
          You shoild have the book in a day or two.
          OK. I am going to Tunica for a few days, but my son will be here to handle things.

Comment

OK. Have fun in Tunica.

Comment

That book was defective.

We are sending you a check for the return postage and you will be getting a replacement book.

Sorry for the problem.

Comment

Thanks Steve. First time I ever had a problem. Hopefully an isolated incident.
                The book is great !

Comment

Hi Steve:
                  Got postage 4 days ago but still no book as of today-Saturday 12-20 ! How long does delivery usually take ? I'm in SoFla too.

Comment

Hi Steve:
                    Got postage 4 days ago but still no book as of today-Saturday 12-20 ! How long does delivery usually take ? I'm in SoFla too.
                    The book was sent to you from the printer in Michigan on Friday, December 12.

If it doesn't show up by Wednesday, December 24, let me know.

Comment

OK Steve. I didn't know it was coming from MI. Media mail is pretty slow, probably especially so this time of year. I'll let you know when or if it arrives.
                      Thanks

Comment

Hi Steve:
                        It's now Friday, 12-26. The book is still a no show ! Please find out what's happening .
                        Thanks

Comment

I sent an email to the printer to see if there is any tracking information available on your package.

Comment

Hi Steve:
                            Well, the book finally got here. It came UPS next day air. Maybe they didn't mail it on the 12th after all and only after your e-mail. Anyway, it's here ! Now to get ready for Vegas. T-77.
                            Thanks for your efforts & have a safe & happy & prosperous 2009.
                            couponophile

Comment

Hi Steve:
                              Well, the book finally got here. It came UPS next day air. Maybe they didn't mail it on the 12th after all and only after your e-mail. Anyway, it's here ! Now to get ready for Vegas. T-77.
                              Thanks for your efforts & have a safe & happy & prosperous 2009.
                              couponophile
                              I hadn't heard anything back from them in response to the email I sent, so I had assumed they were closed for the holidays.

I guess someone was there and decided to send it out to you ASAP.

I'm not sure what happened to the first shipment, but I'm glad that the situation has been resolved for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X