Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you change the final result on a slot machine by stopping the reels earlier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you change the final result on a slot machine by stopping the reels earlier?

I received the below question from someone about stopping the reels on on video slot machine to affect the outcome:

"
    I see people either touching a screen or pressing a button to stop a wheel(s) (in hopes to win some amount of money) on video slot machines. Your videos say that the outcome is predetermined once a person inserts money and hits play. Can the predetermined outcome be changed by touching the screen or a button once the play is in motion, or is the slot machine simply going to show the results it would have eventually shown slightly earlier on the "stopped wheel"?"

Below is my answer:

The outcome is determined as soon as you touch the button to spin the reels.If you stop the reels earlier you will not change the outcome. You will only play faster and be exposing yourself to losing more money because you will be playing faster.

Working...
X