Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eating at Rampart's buffet & paying ?? Dig this...get 25% off after 7:30 pm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating at Rampart's buffet & paying ?? Dig this...get 25% off after 7:30 pm.

Summer Special!

After 7:30pm Receive 25% OFF Sunday - Wednesday

Not valid on holidays. Must present Players' Club card
    and valid I.D. to redeem offer.

Got this info in an email. Feel free to check their website for the gruesome details.

Re: Eating at Rampart's buffet & paying ?? Dig this...get 25% off after 7:30 pm.

Hands down the Rampart dinner buffet has to be the worse buffet I have dined at in years. We dined there in Sept 2010 and here is the applicable excerpt from my TR:

I was surprised that there was no line and on entering there were very few diners. It soon became apparent why; there were only a few dishes offering anything close to eye appeal. I don’t mind sacrificing a little quality for variety, but this buffet included canned corn and peas/carrots. I stopped whining long enough to eat a salad with bottled blue cheese dressing, overdone mahi mahi, one bite out of a dried out BBQ pork rib,2 slices of overdone pork loin, a chocolate covered strawberry and a tasteless Napoleon. I had no desire to memorialize this disaster so photos were not taken.

----For those with a death wish, there is a 2/1 coupon in the LVA's MRB. Also, the Rampart Cafe participates in restaurant.com.

Comment

Re: Eating at Rampart's buffet & paying ?? Dig this...get 25% off after 7:30 pm.

Originally posted by westie View Post

-Also, the Rampart Cafe participates in restaurant.com.
      ----------------- that should read the Rampart buffet participates in restaurant.com.

Comment

Working...
      X