Mount Aesthetics: Form or Function?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Aesthetics: Form or Function?

Let's be honest, mounts are as much about looking good as they are about getting from point A to point B. I love mounts with unique appearances and animations. Who cares about speed when you can look fabulous while flying? What's your favorite mount to show off?

I’ve recently started focusing on expanding my world of warcraft mounts and have been using https://conquestcapped.com/wow/mounts/all-mounts/ to track down rare and elusive mounts. I’m particularly interested in the flying mounts that offer speed boosts. If you’re hunting for specific mounts, the site’s detailed lists and drop locations are incredibly helpful. I’ve had some luck with mounts from old raids and achievements. For rare drops, patience and persistence are key—repeating content and joining group runs can make a big difference. What mounts are you currently aiming for, and do you have any tips to share?

Comment

I think there's a perfect balance between looks and function. A mount should be both stylish and efficient. Some of my favorite mounts are the ones that combine both elements. What are some mounts that you think strike the perfect balance between looks and performance?

Comment

Just started mount farming in WoW and conquestcapped.com is a lifesaver. Super helpful for finding all those sweet flying speedsters. Raids and achievements have been fruitful for me too, but those rare drops... oof.

Comment

Working...
        X