Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to choose a good translation service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to choose a good translation service?

Hi friends, I need your advice. I work in a small company and we have recently started to enter the international market. Now we are faced with the task of translating various documents, advertisements and content into different languages. We have tried to use free online translators, but the quality of their translations leaves much to be desired. It is important that the translation is accurate and culturally sensitive, not just verbatim. I would like to find a proven and reliable service that will not only translate, but will also be able to help us with localisation of content. Maybe someone has already faced such a task and can recommend where to look for professional translation services?

Hi. I can recommend a great service that helped me a lot - Translate.com. It's a truly professional translation service, scaled by technology and complemented by human experts. They work with leading businesses and companies around the world. With Translate.com, you're able to bridge language and cultural barriers, which is critical to successfully growing a business internationally. I especially liked that they use a combination of human creativity and machine intelligence to produce quality translations. They have over 90 languages to choose from and everything is done quickly and with high quality.
    Last edited by Adrian4; 09-11-2024, 05:42 AM.

Comment

It's also important to have the translation ready on time, especially when deadlines are tight. In such cases, automation with elements of human checking is an ideal option.

Comment

Working...
      X