Fremont Street Experience coupons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fremont Street Experience coupons

The printable coupons have been updated to 6/30/11 - use realvegas as the password

Fremont Street Experience Coupons

Re: Fremont Street Experience coupons

Thanks, Westie. That password worked without putting in an email address. Nice.

Comment

This is good news.

Seeing as I'm leaving mid January 2012 for Vegas, I was keeping an eye as to when they updated them for this quarter. That way I can kind of "predict" if they will have them updated before I go in that quarter.

I need that Main Street Station Buffet coupon. You guys have me excited to eat there, see the Golden nugget, the Million Dollars, cheap craps, the Video poker at Main Street Station, the antiques, etc.

Comment

Don 't forget that if you are really gambling at Main Street Station, when you first arrive you can get a one time free buffet just by running 1000 or so dollars through any machine. Your earned points are not deducted. See the Player's Club and ask for details to be sure the deal is still going on. It is a bit more for the supper buffet, but even if you play on the day when the buffet price has raised for steak or seafood or some such gimmic, your play will generate a free one. I do think it must be earned on your first day of play.

I love having all these coupons, but I wish that there were more for solo gamblers. I never understand the logic of limiting 2 for 1. If I go solo and get the same percentage value, I think that I am probably there to gamble. If I bring a date, maybe I am just there to go out to dinner.

But two shrimp cocktails will make a fine meal and bring the price down to what it used to be. And a dollar beer at the Vue combined with the 2 for 1 appetizer from the ACG means I get two orders of those fine homemade potato chips. These also make a solo meal. If the progressive bonus poker machines are not in playable position, at least I don't waste my walk up to the bar.

Comment

Working...
        X