Sam's Town advertised B Connected May Promo is broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam's Town advertised B Connected May Promo is broken

The May promo coming in to the B Connected is in some way broken. It does not load anything in May and a call to the desk was of no help. She kept insisting that it must be my misreading of the promo.
    Here was the code listed SAMOFR3
    Totally useless as it is just a general code for offers good all year and not the May code at all.
    I put a note on Facebook. I asked the clerk to tell someone they had an error. She said she would once she finally got that I was insisting that I was NOT misreading the email or the offer in my B Connect but that it had been miscomposed. I expect from her attitude and tone that she will do nothing.
    So, I can wait. But if anyone knows anyone over at Sam's Town, perhaps they can pass along the frustration.

Re: Sam's Town advertised B Connected May Promo is broken

I got my answer from Sam's Town a couple days ago:

The offer you're referring to (SAMOFR) is the only offer you received for
    May. Except for 3 months in 2012, it's also the same offer you received in prior
    months. It provides for comp nights and special rates on select dates with a 2
    night minimum and 7 night maximum. It also provides a free fun book on select
    dates. When you click on the little box that says Receive Your Room Offer,
    you'll see a little box in the middle of the big box that says Book Online. When
    click on that, it brings up a calendar showing rates and available dates for
    January, February & March. Unfortunately, this offer can only be booked 3
    months at a time. At the end of March, you will then be able to book April, May
    and June. This is true both for online booking and booking through Room
    Reservations.

B Connected Club
    STLV
    5111 Boulder Hwy
    Las Vegas,
    NV 89122
    702-456-7777 Ext 1420

So, basically, I have an offer in
    May but I won't know what it will be until late March. T
    hey mailed it out this week anyway because....well..... your guess is as good as mine.
    Very strange.
    In March I can check the offers.
    If I end up planning to go in May, by March I'll probably already be planned
    and booked and unlikely to care what the offer is unless it is so good, I'm tempted to rebook. We'll see.

Comment

Re: Sam's Town advertised B Connected May Promo is broken

Okay, then.
      They dropped the "You can receive your May offer" notice from my B Connected box. Would it have been too much for either the clerk or the emailed official to write and say, "Hey, ya know, you are right about that. This makes no sense. We'll send you the offer when it is possible to book it?"
      But that's just me.

Comment

Working...
      X