Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Wi-Fi is Now Available in Downtown Las Vegas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Wi-Fi is Now Available in Downtown Las Vegas!

Downtown Las Vegas free Wi-Fi turned on | Las Vegas Review-Journal

Re: Free Wi-Fi is Now Available in Downtown Las Vegas!

I will be trying it out with a tablet on Friday. Thanks Steve

Comment

This will be great, I hope it works into the hotels and freemont east (el Cortez). Unless the hotels block it out to justify their resort fee with their own wifi service.

Comment

I could not get the effective connection in my room at the 4 Queens. But right outside of the western entrance I was able to check in to SW and some other things. Also in front of the Golden Gate. I had trouble in the Plaza lobby this time, before in October the Plaza wi-fi was very useful.

Comment

Originally posted by keno60 View Post
          I could not get the effective connection in my room at the 4 Queens. But right outside of the western entrance I was able to check in to SW and some other things. Also in front of the Golden Gate. I had trouble in the Plaza lobby this time, before in October the Plaza wi-fi was very useful.
          This will probably be a fluid situation. It will sometimes work in some places and certain hotel rooms. Also depending on your device, this could be hit or miss for a while.

Comment

It was very consistent outside the 4 Queens as I used it quite a few times. But it was not very comfortable, standing in the cool weather.

Comment

Working...
            X