Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binion's Snack Bar closes

Per the LVA

"Binion's Snack Bar Closed: The east-side snack bar at Binion's is closed, apparently to create a new coffee shop. The west-side snack bar remains, but that one doesn't have a grill, leaving in doubt the fate of the famous Binion's hamburger. The great ham & beans is still served on the west side, though the price has been raised 50 cents to $4.95."

Re: Binion's Snack Bar closes

Originally posted by westie View Post
    Per the LVA

"Binion's Snack Bar Closed: The east-side snack bar at Binion's is closed, apparently to create a new coffee shop. The west-side snack bar remains, but that one doesn't have a grill, leaving in doubt the fate of the famous Binion's hamburger. The great ham & beans is still served on the west side, though the price has been raised 50 cents to $4.95."
    I wonder when the new coffee shop will be open. Maybe they will honor the ACG coupon for something else since we had no chance to use it this year.

Comment

Our contact at Binion's has told us that the coupon will be honored at the coffee shop because it’s the temporary location of the café

The Café is under construction right now but the old Coffee Shop that was down the stairs is open until the Café is done.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Steve. I will use it on next trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Bourie View Post
          Our contact at Binion's has told us that the coupon will be honored at the coffee shop because it’s the temporary location of the café

The Café is under construction right now but the old Coffee Shop that was down the stairs is open until the Café is done.
          I just used the burger coupon in the temporary downstairs coffee shop, no problems, but they did say it could only be used once every 365 days, not every calender year.

Comment

Eat a burger there with the ACG coupon every yearly trip. After 30 trips, we're down to once a year. With my wife's cancer WINNING, the next time I eat there, I'll be alone......sad

Comment

Working...
            X