Green Valley Ranch Buffet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Valley Ranch Buffet

I just heard thru the grapevine that GHR started charging for the crab legs on their dinner buffet. What is going on here? This is the flagship of their Stations chain.

It sounds like the same stupid mistake that they made when they took over the Reserve buffet and charging for all the higher ticket items.

You raise $$$ but don't nickel and dime your patrons like the airlines for each soda and checked bag. Whats next in line? Dessert surcharges?

Re: Green Valley Ranch Buffet

GVR tried to charge extra for crab legs, but the public resisted. They went to plan B - raising prices a $1 to $19.99 and including snow crab legs.

Comment

Thank you Westie for the update. I also heard that they started Sunday Seafood night for $24. What do you get for your extra five bucks. Buck crablegs are worth it but what are they adding worth $5.00? Thank you in advance for checking this info. out.

Comment

John - the Sunday seafood brunch was dropped a few weeks ago. The regular brunch is now served on both Saturday and Sunday at a cost of $19.99.

Comment

So, which one of youse actually ate there this past month ??

Comment

Sal,I live in Florida and always look forward to my buffet options in Las Vegas. GVR is one of my favorites but I have learned to go very early or very late since the lines are very slow. Last time was the Superbowl/Chinese New year weekend.
            Looking forward to those crab legs with my ice cream milkshakes.

Comment

But John, what can you tell us about PRICES ???

Anything helps.

Comment

The best buffet is the Bellagio Gourmet Buffet. King crab and prime rib++++++++++++

Comment

Working...
                X