Food prices on the Las Vegas Strip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food prices on the Las Vegas Strip

Our trip to Vegas in May '07 just not the one of just a couple years ago. Now that Harrah's & MGM own the strip food is out of sight. On the 20th we when the Ceasars's becase they had the best breakfast buffet. My wife & I paid $55 for trash. One server doing eggs to order. Very little on the buffet. The Cafe @ Harrah's, we ordered 2 eggs, coffee with toast, cost: $33.00. How that is outrageous.

If you go to Vegas, I recommend Sam's Town or Gold Coast, off the Strip. The only thing the strip will do for you is 'Strip' you of your money.. Oh! Did mention that the payouts on the Strip were terrible?
    Last edited by SteveBourieOLD; 09-08-2008, 09:50 AM.

Re: Vegas Strip

But Arlie, surely you must have known the price of the 2 meals you mention before you ordered them. And you must have been aware that you could have purchased an ACG and used the 2 for 1 food coupons. And it's been a well known fact for years that srip payouts are less than other areas of LV.

It just seems that when you know these things ahead of time, but go ahead and do them anyway, it's hard to be sympathetic to your complaint.

Comment

Re: Vegas Strip

That seems a little hard to swallow. The prices at the Harrahs Cafe are not that bad, and breakfast as you described is definitely not $33.00. I agree with previous comments, you knew the prices before you ordered, McDonalds is right next door and your eggs and coffee would have cost a lot less.

Comment

Working...
      X